Thursday, November 22, 2007

DUNLEAVY LIES AGAIN!!!

dunleavy was lying on his pro ubp/racist site again today:
"Secondly, I have never 'refused' to delete any comments. I've never been approached to do so. Never. Not once, have I Mr. Burt?"

Mr Burt, a graduate of prestigious George Washington University correctly pointed out that, ""Christian Dunleavy is an out-of-the-mainstream UBP partisan with a history of racial and cultural insensitivity,"

below are quotes taken directly from dunleavy's
culturally insensitive site - if this is what he prints can you imagine what he deletes - the anger and racist nature of these posts speak a lot about who dunlevy's site caters to:

The following captions are/where posted on the website: www.politics.bm and refer to the accomplished, black bermudian deputy female premier Paula Cox standing next to Hilary Clinton:

Hilary: "So tell me...how long have you been doing Al Jolson impressions?"
Posted by Martin at October 6, 2007 12:38 PM
.
Hilary - "Oprah, I'm so glad you could make it. I'm such a fan of your book club. Look everyone, Oprah's here!".
Posted by Proteus at October 5, 2007 08:01 PM
.
HRC: "Welcome to Washington, my my we've never seen so many Bahamians here before!"
Posted by Gombey House at October 5, 2007 08:37 PM

Shit. They told me I'd have to pose with someone that wasn't exactly photogenic but they never said I'd have to pose with someone that was butt ugly!!!!!
Posted by Blankman at October 5, 2007 07:41 PM

A VOTE 4 THE UBP IS A VOTE FOR THESE VOICES