Thursday, November 8, 2007

Is This What Dunleavy Really Feels About Blk People?

The following captions are/where posted on the website: www.politics.bm and refer to the accomplished, black bermudian deputy female premier Paula Cox standing next to Hilary Clinton:

Hilary: "So tell me...how long have you been doing Al Jolson impressions?"
Posted by Martin at October 6, 2007 12:38 PM
.
Shit. They told me I'd have to pose with someone that wasn't exactly photogenic but they never said I'd have to pose with someone that was butt ugly!!!!!
Posted by Blankman at October 5, 2007 07:41 PM
.
Visibly dis-pleased and barely able to crack a smile, Coxy didn't have the heart to tell Hilary that when she was talking about HRC, she didn't mean Hilary Rodham Clinton.
Posted by Proteus at October 5, 2007 07:59 PM
.
Hilary - "Oprah, I'm so glad you could make it. I'm such a fan of your book club. Look everyone, Oprah's here!".
Posted by Proteus at October 5, 2007 08:01 PM
.
HRC: "Welcome to Washington, my my we've never seen so many Bahamians here before!"
Posted by Gombey House at October 5, 2007 08:37 PM
.
Hilary - "And with us tonight is the spokesperson for the Association of Vertically Challenged Persons.. Err... What? That's NEXT week... ???"
Posted by Lewis Padgett at October 5, 2007 10:38 PM